Who am I?
My name is Gillian and I am a Digital Doyenne with Middle Mojo and a passion for cyber safety and knowledge sharing. I’ve written and managed content for a broad range of Internet projects including social media content for the largest event held in Western Australia.
I embrace diversity, understand different learning styles, and am flexible with teaching styles.
The demand for digital is now acute
Please visit my LinkedIn profile for information about my qualifications and industry experience.
What do I do?
I help you understand or enhance your knowledge of:
- social media for business or personal use
- social media management (check out my blog on Facebook quizzes)
- staying safe using social media
- scam trends and spam emails
Copywriting and content management
- turning your wisdom into punchy readable content
- SEO, Adwords, EDM (e.g. email marketing)
- web design ideas
- static image and video (yes, that includes live video)
- much, much more in the digital space.
And a few things more
Check out my Blog for easy to digest information on the latest cyber safety and social media trends.
And check out my Twitter account for tech news, social media trends, women’s views, music I listen to, or just so that you can follow me because I follow back!