Who am I?
My name is Gillian and I am a Digital Doyenne with Middle Mojo and a passion for cyber safety and knowledge sharing. I have written content for a broad range of government Internet projects and managed the social media for the largest event ever to be held in Western Australia.
I embrace diversity, understand different learning styles, and am flexible with my teaching styles.
My qualifications include:
- Cyber warfare and terrorism
- Applying law to emerging cyber dangers
- PostGrad Diploma in Business
- Bachelor of Arts
What do I do?
I help you understand or enhance your knowledge of:
- staying safe on social media
- scam trends and spam emails
- content management – I can turn your wisdom into punchy readable content
- digital experiences; e.g. what to click and what not to click
- Internet ‘speak’ e.g. SEO, Adwords, EDM (e.g. email marketing)
- web design ideas
- social media management (check out my blog on Facebook quizzes)
- static image and video (yes, that includes live video)
- much, much more in the digital space.